Baraca Planet S.L., Barcelona (CIF: B63750905) is the owner of www.gardenflatbarcelona.com and the Garden Flat, Barcelona.
General Terms and Conditions, Garden Flat Barcelona, Short Term Let.
Reservations and Payment
• We will require a deposit of 30% to hold your reservation.
• Payment for the 30% reservation deposit should be made via Paypal or bank transfer.
• Any bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the client.
• Please note that your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the deposit, a contact address and telephone number and you have received a confirmation email from Baraca Planet S.L.. Please note this confirmation contains all your booking details such as exact location of apartment, contact details, balance due and all other arrival and departure instructions.
• The outstanding balance is due at least 14 days before arrival via Paypal or bank transfer.
• A cleaning fee of €65,00 is payable on check in
• Payment of the deposit means acceptance of these terms and conditions
• Please note that the 30% reservation deposit for all reservations is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• If the client cancels a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period.
- More than 90 days before: 30% of the total amount.
- 60-89 days before: 40% of the total amount.
- 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
• It is strongly recommended that you purchase holiday cancellation insurance.
Please ensure that we have an accurate arrival time for you so that we can plan for your check-in and keep your check in agent informed about any delays or changes. If arriving by air, please advise your flight number. Your check in agent will be provided with your telephone number and email address should they need to contact you regarding your arrival time. You can send us this information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (+34) 690 654 534.
You should call your check in agent on arrival at the airport (or 1 hour from destination city if travelling by car/train) and you will then be advised to:-
Make your way to the apartment where you will be greeted by your check-in agent and given the keys and instructions for the apartment.
The apartment will be available from 15:00hrs, but we will always try our best to accommodate earlier arrivals.
Please note: for arrivals from 20:00hrs onwards, there is a late check-in fee of €30,00 and after 23:00hours a late check in fee of €40,00
Departures are at 11:00hrs or before. Any unauthorized departures after 11:00hrs may incur a charge, as this limits our ability to clean the flat for the following guests. On the departure day you should leave the apartment tidy with all rubbish correctly disposed of. Please leave ALL sets of keys on the hall table and shut the door firmly behind you after having made sure that you have all of your belongings.
The apartment is cleaned prior to your arrival. Please leave the apartment in a reasonable condition, with all rubbish disposed of correctly. If not, an additional cleaning fee may be charged.
Number and identity of the guests
Please inform Baraca Planet S.L. of the number of guests included within the booking. Unless otherwise agreed by Baraca Planet S.L., only the number of persons at time of booking be authorised to use the apartment. The maximum number of guests allowed to stay in the flat is 6.
Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted.
In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations., Baraca Planet S.L. at its sole discretion will be entitled to request guests to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
Please observe our Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police are called, it will result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. .This will also result in loss of any prepaid rent.
QUIET TIME IS EVERY DAY FROM 22.00 PM to 10.00 AM
We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as the flat is in a residential building where people have to live and get up for work and the nightly rest of these inhabitants must be respected.
Baraca Planet S.L. is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Baraca Planet S.L. at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
If Baraca Planet S.L. has to cancel your reservation for reasons beyond our control (flooding, power cuts etc) we will fully refund your payment and where possible assist with finding alternative accommodation.
All descriptions and information on the apartment are as accurate as possible. Whilst Baraca Planet S.L. do their utmost to maintain accuracy, Baraca Planet S.L. cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
Baraca Planet S.L. also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Baraca Planet S.L. makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
Baraca Planet S.L. reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company’s business.Please share this on.....